Friday, January 8, 2010

How was 2009?

As we are in the New Year many friends have asked “how many sales did you do this year?” It was wonderful, 14 successful transactions this year. Pretty good in this market for sure. It’s funny though, I don’t think of what I do as “sales”. I naturally take the approach of helping families achieve their real estate goals by providing credible information, market stats and guidance they need to make informed decisions whether purchasing or selling. So yes, I did 14 transactions but I didn’t “sell” anything.

What does 2010 have in store for us? Well, hard to know but stats are looking up and we all hope for a continuing stabilizing market. I should have my Q4 stats and enewsletter to you by the end of January.

Until then – be good and don’t hesitate to contact me if you need anything.

Cheers,
Mike